Why choose Registration Form Component?
- Hello everyone! An idea of Registration Form has been recently come out! This is our brand new component and the inspiration of this product is completely accidental. How did we come up with Registration Form Component?
- My idea began from many times I registered for an English course or a travel tour. For once, I immediately thought about the idea of a component that allows people to register through a form in the simplest, fastest and most convenient way. Standing from the position of users, we always want to simplify our products to serve user’s needs in the best way. Specially, with this component, whether you are a developer or not, you can create a registration form easily and quickly. Without a doubt, you will fall in love with using this component from the first time you use it.
- Currently, our component has finished and the only thing left is to complete the website’s content to officially bring this component to operation. Moreover, we know that this is a useful for you – the investors, organizations…who need to create paid registration forms or normal registration forms, with flexible fields – this is to not confine users – because users can be from different agents, such as an English training school or a tour organizing company...
Registration Form Component is for whom?
- Individuals, schools/centers who want to create registration form for students to enroll for training courses; event/tour organizers who want to create forms for customers to register for a(n) event/tour...
- Free service providers/supporters who want their service users to donate for them, to help them have greater fund to maintain and upgrade your services – Our component is helpful and necessary for you!
- Employers who want to recruit personnel for different job positions, in different times – then ZJ Registration Form can completely do that.
Features of ZJ Registration Form
- Ajax validation for fields (when create a new form)
- The only Joomla ! form manager 100% built with Joomla™! 1.5 & Joomla™! 1.6 MVC architecture
- Easy multi-page form creation
- Drag and Drop order change for form items
- Salesforce integration with custom fields
- Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)